Plant starch heavy duty biodegradable cutlery corn utensils
This biodegradable cutlery is made of starch which is derived from annually cultivated maize/corn plantations , Our products are BPI certified.
Our Tableware mainly includes cups, lunch boxes, utensils, trays, plates etc
Individual wrapping with bio bag acceptable, Welcome customer’s color, packaging. OEM welcome
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Hygenic, non-toxic and safe for human use
- Safely useable in refridgerators, freezers, microwave and conventional ovens, in temperatures ranging from -10°C to 85°C
- Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants
- will biodegrade within a short period of time i.e. 90-180 days, with the necessary moisture and oxygen
- Being biodegradable can be disposed of in landfill sites without any harmful effects to the environment
- Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative
Being biodegradable means that they will degrade from the action of naturally-occurring micro-orgasms such as bacteria, fungi or algae.
What’s the point of disposables being compostable?
The short answer – compostable is preferable to biodegradable.
Compostable disposables are designed to be recycled in an industrial composting facility together with food waste. That means there’s no need for sorting, and the compostable cup, lid, burger box, knife and napkin can all go together without removing the ketchup and leftover chips. An extra bonus is that once food and disposables share one bin, other dry recycling bins are cleaner and easier to recycle.
What is PLA?
This product is made from or contains PolyLactic Acid (PLA). PLA is a plant-based compostable bioplastic. PLA is an environmentally friendly alternative to petrochemical originated plastic polymers and can be used to make a wide range of eco-disposable products including cold cups, deli containers, lids, straws, portion pots etc. It is also used in clear windows, greaseproof paper and cup linings.
The Benefits of PLA
Made from renewable plant materials.
Light, strong, clear and food-safe.
Lower carbon emissions in manufacture than oil-based plastics.
No toxic petrochemical ‘plasticisers’ with are used with PLA which means foods and drinks are not contaminated with poison.
We also produce individual wrapped plastic spoons, forks and knives.
Free samples are available if request for quality review. For other size not listed but request, we can make new moulds to suit.
Customers can choose their own cutlery color and designs. Individual wrapped cutlery pack with bio film are available.
There are no reviews yet.